Our Outdoor and Cultural Programme consists of organised activities and our family pursuits.
There is no additional cost for this programme. It is provided free to all who join our family and is designed to enhance the language learning process.
Organised Activities include:
- Traditional Music Sessions
- Traditional Set Dancing Sessions
- Set dancing lessons
- Tin Whistle Lessons
- Horse Riding
- Shopping at Foxford Wollen Mills
- Afternoon Tea at Belleek Castle or Mount Falcon in Ballina
- Visiting Places of Cultural and Historical interest
- Seaweed Baths ( over 16's only)
- Attending Gaelic Football and Hurling Matches
Our Family Pursuits include:
- Hill Walking
- Sea and River Fishing
- Mussel and Cockle Picking
- Saving Turf
Local Places of Interest
- Ceide Fields
- Downpatrick Head and Dun Briste.
- Historic village of Killala.
- Moyne Abbey, Rathfran Abbey and Roserk Abbey.
-Tir Saile Sculpture Trail.
- Enniscoe House.
- Belleek Castle.
- Titanic Village, Lahardane.
Tel: 086 4005568 or 086 8739963
Donmar Cottage, Sea Road, Ballycastle, Co Mayo, Ireland.